Breaking News
recent

Sambisa Forest would be completely free of terrorist - CDS Chief



Correspondents from Lagos, Nigeria, reports that in a recent meeting with Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Gen. Gabriel Olonisakin, on Wednesday, affirmed the nation Nigeria that the military would continue intensive offenses in the Sambisa Forest until the area was completely sanitized of terrorists.

The General, while speaking at the inauguration of some projects at Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos, said that the “Operation Crack Down” recently launched into Sambisa has proof of positive results. ”The operation is progressing and part of the benefits was the rescue of the two Chibok girls.”The operation is ongoing and we will continue until we rid that place of all terrorists,”

Gen. Olonisakin said “that Boko Haram had been decimated, adding that it had become increasingly difficult for the insurgents to carry out their nefarious acts.

He also stated that ”We will continue to step up our game with the multinational task force,”. 

He commended the Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Adm. Ibok Ibas, on the projects which were initiated to improve the welfare of personnel. The projects inaugurated by the CDS were the refurbished Intensive Care Unit at Navy Reference Hospital, Ojo, as well as residential and administrative buildings.

 
Galaxy360 Media

Galaxy360 Media

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.